Sunday, October 19, 2014

I recommend ... Ignasi M. (1r BATX A)

RECOMMEND ME A FILM

If you asked me for a film I would recommend you a film named Les Miserables, it's a musical based on a book written by Victor Hugo and adapted to the cinema, I've seen the musical in Spanish in Barcelona and in English in London. The film is starred by Hugh Jackman (Jean Valjean), Russell Crowe (Javert), Eddie Redmayne (Marius)  and Amanda Seyfried (Cosette). It's not my favorite film, in fact, I don't like watching film but I think you'd like it.

It all happens during the French revolution, where Jean Valjean leaves prison and tries to fix his life, after breaking his conditional, he starts his new life, he ends up being the mayor of a little village, one day, the man who sent him to prison (Javert) appears announcing that they have found a man who is supposed to be Jean Valjean. To save the man, Hugh Jackman tells Javert who he is and he begs him 3 days to save the daughter of a woman who asked him to take care of the child. In case you want to watch the film I'm going to stop explaining the story.

What I like about the film is that, despite being a love film it isn't the typical film that you can watch on TV after having lunch on Sunday afternoon, I really like the soundtrack and I even know some of the songs.

All in all, I think that even if you aren't interested in the French Revolution it's a film that you could like.



Ignasi Martínez
1st Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment