Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I recommend you ... Marina P. (1 BATX B)

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

The film that I want to recommend you is gorgeous for my opinion. This film is “Life is beautiful”. My grandma said it to me and we watched together. She explained me the film and she said that I would like; and effectively she was right.

“Life is beautiful” is an Italian film and the real title is “La vita è bella”. It’s about a man named Guido and he moves to Italy in the house of his uncle. During the first part of the film, you can see the political changes that are producing. He meets the woman of his life, her name is Dora and she’s a teacher; and finally he obtains her. They get married and have a soon that named Giosuè. After the war and the Nazi invasion of Italy, they are very happy. The Nazis caught Guido, Giosuè and the uncle to take them to the concentration camp. When Dora knows that, she goes to the concentration camp too, but she doesn’t have to go. When they arrived, the Nazis organize the people in men and women. The little boy doesn’t know anything about what is happening and why they are there. His father, Guido, explains he that is a game and the prize is a big tank. Giosuè pays attention to his father and he follows the instructions that the father explains to him.

What would happen finally? You have to watch it and know about the final part of the film. I think that this film would like you, because it’s funny for the part of the game that explains the father; but it’s sad for the horrible situation. But it’s a very good film and I hope that you like it!

MARINA POZA
1st BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment