Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I recommend ... Anna M. (1r batx B)

LET’S TALK ABOUT MOVIES!

Hi,

I know that you want to watch a film and you are undecided, but no problem! I can help you.

Well, I am a fan of movies, especially romantic. I have seen many movies and I have to admit that my favorites are “The Notebook” and “The fault in our stars”. I don’t know if you watch any of both but I believe that you will like more the notebook than the other because the fault in our stars is a tragic movie and it ends very badly, and I feel that you prefer films that ends good.

Nowadays a lot of people prefer to watch a scary movie to romantic, but in my opinion everyone should watch nice films to disconnect from the problems around us.

Anyway let’s talk about the movies and I say to you why I recommend it.

Surely you had heard about the film because it is quite famous. Well the film is about a teen love story but it develops when they are adults and elder too. They are very different. She, Allie Hamilton, is a girl from upper-class and he, Noah Calhoun, is a worker and lower class. One day, in the fair Noah saw Allie in the big wheel and he fell in love with her. It was love at first sight. She didn’t like him but he was doing a lot of things to win her love and the she falls in love.

Her parents didn’t like the idea of their daughter was in a relationship with a boy from the lower class and they separate them and their love.

Even so their love is stronger and they meet again after many years. And I can’t explain more because I will tell you the end and so I leave you with intrigue, sorry but I want that you watch the film, I believe that you like it! So watch the movie please!!!

And this is one of my favourites quotes in the film: “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”

See you soon,


Anna Marsal Villalón

No comments:

Post a Comment