Friday, April 19, 2013

AN INPIRATIONAL FRIEND. Jennifer B. (2n batx A)


A SPECIAL FRIEND

My friend Maria Huguet was born in Barcelona one 22 of January. She spent her childhood in Barcelona too and she was brought up by her parents. When she was three years old, she went in Jesús, Maria i Josep school. It was when I met her. 

At first sight it seemed to be very naughty and lively. And it was, but also she was absolutely clumsy. During her teens, her clumsiness increased so much that nowadays she could win a Guinness World Record. However, she has qualities too. She is very funny when she is posing for photos and the way she does the things and her way of talking are unique. So, it’s impossible not to laugh when you are with her. 

In addition, she has a very special peculiarity: very strange experiences happened to her. For example, one time she confused the place where she had to do the First Certificate. Another time she arrived one hour earlier to the place where we met. Also when she eats something, she always gets dirty. As you can see, she is very special so, for this reason, she is only daughter, her parents don’t dare to have another one.

Probably you are thinking what I can learn from her. Well, she is like a child so she teaches me how to care of one of them. She always needs money and paper to clean all the stains. It looks like a problem, but not for me. She has changed my life completely. I miss her in class. In fact, last year she wasn’t in my class but I was obstinate that she was.


Finally, I would like to say that I wish that if someone wrote about her and did her biography, I would like to appear in it because I had been her second mum and an exceptionally friend.  

JENNIFER BENITO SANTAMARÍA
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment