Wednesday, April 3, 2013

THE DAY WE MET KIRBY By Arlet, Cristina, Jordi, Roger, Paula, Alba and Adrian

The day we met Kirby


Kirby is a girl from Maryland, USA. She's 16 years old. Her birthday is on September, 23rd. She studies in Good Council. Her favourite subjects are Maths and Arts. She's on her 11th grade. She's a good student. She wants to study engineering.

Which classes do you take?
I take Maths, Biology, Literature, Spanish, Arts, Religion and TOK ( Theory of Knowledge)

Can you tell us a curiosity about these classes?
We say the Pledge of Allegiance and the Our Father prayer.

What are the types of sports you practise in America?
Football, soccer, basketball, baseball, lacrosse and hockey

Which sport do you play?
I ride horses for fun

At what age can you get your driving license?
At 16 and six months.  I got my driving license and I've got my own car.

Which is your view of Spain?
Spain is a pretty place. I think that siesta is awesome. I think that FCB is the best in the world.


THANK YOU

ARLET, CRISTINA and JORDI



Kirby, who is an American student, told us she had never been to Barcelona before, so it's her first time here.
We spoke with her about fashion and shopping. She thinks that boys in the States are more fashionable.
She's not used to walking to school, so she has to drive her small car.
When she told us about it we got confused, so we asked her to show us her driving licence. Definetely, she showed it to us.
We also asked her one question in Spanish to check her level. She got a bit embarrassed.
She also told us about school. She recognized that there, school is really different from here. For instance, she has more than a thousand pupils doing her level. 
I was interested in knowing about where American surnames come from, so I asked her about it. 

ROGER, PAULA, ALBA and ADRIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment