Wednesday, April 3, 2013

THE DAY WE MET VANESSA by Carlos, Neus, Anna, Sergi, Aureo and Laia

The day we met Vanessa



What do you think about BCN?
I love Barcelona. I think it's very different from Maryland. Its architecture is beautiful.

Do you have a boyfriend?
Yes, I do. He's called Nica

What do you think about people in Barcelona?
People here are very nice and friendly

Where are you from?
Olney, Maryland. But I was born in Chicago, Illinois

What part of the U.S. do you prefer?
I like the North-East, because it has all four seasons.

Which activities do you do when you are in the U.S.?
I'm in a Speech Team, I am in a  LSA (as a secretary) association, in a National Honor Society ( as an ambassador programme where she gives tours around the school). I'm also in a Peace and Justice Team, I do teather and I'm XBSS Leader ( leader of the school)

What's your favourite colour)
Purple

What's your favourite song?
I have no favourite song

Is it your first time in Europe?
No, it's not. I've been to Marbella and London.

What do you think about Anna (her partner)?
I love Anna. She is very intelligent, pretty, funny and friendly

How do you feel at Anna's home?
It is like a second home for me. Her parents are extremely caring and nice.

Thank you and welcome!

CARLOS, NEUS and ANNA




Her name is Vanessa. She was born in Chicago, Illynois, but she lives in Olney, Maryland. She is Mexican too, and she speaks Spanish.
She loves theatre, all kind of music, flowers, pets and the beach. And she has a boyfriend called Neal.
She has two brothers called Oliver and Chris, and a sister called Itzel.
Her favourite colour is purple and her favourite animal is the dog. She loves the beach and the swimmingpools. She likes Hawaii and she likes surfing. ... She loves Obama
She is not a "morning person", she hates waking up early ... and she hates spiders!
She has two dogs, Stevie and Sharpay.
She uses glasses when she has to write or read something.
She wanted to do the exchange because she loves Barcelona and she wanted to experiment a wonderful voyage.
Her best friends are two Rachels
She likes travelling. She has come to Spain, to Márbella, Málaga. One of her friends has a house in Marbella. She has travelled to London and México, too.

AUREO, SERGI and LAIA

No comments:

Post a Comment