Saturday, April 20, 2013

AN INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND. Judith D. (2n batx B)


An inspirational friend

Although i discuss all the time with her, although we never agree, although sometimes I would prefer that she doesn’t tell me anything, although she is argumentative, domineering and overprotective… the truth is that she inspires me. At all.
Neus Vall Martínez, my mummy, was born in Barcelona on 30 may 1968, and had a normal childhood. She has got a little brother, and she grew up in a house with Pilar and Josep, my grandparents. She repeated her eight course, and finally she studied the degree of industrial draftsman.
She isn’t probably the best in the world at all, and even for me, she isn’t perfect. Because as everyone, she has her mistakes. But I love her and it is for all her pros and cons, for which she inspires me and for which I admire her. 
When she was sixteen she met my dad. They have been together since then and though they argue, the love each other as the beginning or more.
When she was twenty-seven years old, she had her first child, that is me. Nine years later, she had her second child, my brother Alex.
Because we are her best pro because she makes that we are as we are. Because she is the only person in the world that is always there, unconditionally. If we reject her, she forgives us. If we err, she corrects us. If we are unbearable, she endures us. If we are happy, she is excited. If we are sad, she is devastated… because she is the best clown I’ve ever met, because she is the best cook, the best witch, the best storyteller, the best scientist, the best teacher, the best friend, the best photographer, the best nurse… because she is the only person who can change my mind without saying anything, finally I should say that she is the best “perfectly imperfect” mum in the world. 
Thank you mum!
Judith Doral vall
2n btx B



No comments:

Post a Comment