Thursday, April 18, 2013

AN INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND Guillem Ll. (2n batx A)


SOME WORDS TO BE WRITTEN

I remember perfectly the day I first met her. She reminded me the sound of a silent movement, the scent of a sylvan flower, the cadence of a soft melody. Coming from nowhere, she became a part of the real world.

It’s been so long since she left, although she will come whenever I call her. She is now searching her way, as many others. Should I be brave, I would follow her; however, I won’t do it, for I am humble and coward, and so is my heart.

Since she cannot tell her story, I will do it for her.

Everything began with a few words, like these, written on a paper. As time is cyclical, they also talked about a friendship. Then, she went on with... well, family, society... you know, all those things. She has been written about striking photos, theatre plays, things she couldn’t live without or she would have when she was thirty, collections, dates, frightening experiences and many others for ages.

“Should she have lots of money and time”, she would travel around the world. Actually, she has already been in many places: she has travelled from nearer ones, like Besalú or Figueres, to further ones, such as Madrid or Italy.

Somehow, she has been on holidays, but she has returned twice with absolutely awesome “summer pics”. By winter time, she has met the Wise Men, she has made her “5 wishes for the new year” (or the 5 fishes, it depends on each one) and she has said “Merry Christmas!”.
Moreover, she has been written letters, emails... She has presented a blog, to which she has been told to be sent, and, what’s more, she has “disconnected to connect” again.

Sometimes she told me, desperately, that she wouldn’t be able to continue anymore.
–If only I had some words to say!
Since she had lost the faith, there was a hole in her soul. Nevertheless, lots of things can happen in “a hundredth of a second”: “the tree” can be moved from the middle of the street, for unity is strength. We can “learn!”, so: push!

She is all the words I have written, and all the words which are going to come. By now, these are the last ones.

We are made by words, for words have power to create. Because of them we are told our lives. They are our past, present and future, they make us what we are, they remain in our souls. Thus, when she said she had no story to be told, I didn’t believe her.

GUILLEM LLUÍS LUENGO
2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment