Thursday, April 18, 2013

AN INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND. Sandra V. (2n batx A)


An inspirational friend


My old sister was born On July 2, 1993 in the neighbourhood of Gracia, located in the city of Barcelona, but she moved with her parents to the neighbourhood of Sant Andreu when she was six.  I met her in the school thanks to her young sister, who is also my sister and from this moment we are inseparable. Always she has been an excellent teacher and I have learned much of her and of his advices. From always he has trusted in me and in my capacities and makes me feel very proud because she always has been my model to continue. From very young she has worked giving particular lessons and saving to obtain what she wanted and at the same time her qualifications being excellent. Undoubtedly she is an admirable person!


When she grew, there came the day of his graduation of secondary, her first boyfriend, her first trip abroad and many things more and the most important thing is that we live through all these moments together. Also we have shared many daily important moments for us all: we have slept together millions of times, have gone together to the fairground, have travelled together, we have spent unforgettable moments in the beach and in the swimming pool during the summers... The whole life together! Also we have shared very difficult moments as the death of her father, whom I also loved so much and it has joined us more and has done that I admire her much more.

Nowadays she is studying in the university and her notes continue being incredible; but what mas admire of her is her way of being, her personality. She is awesome; there are no words to describe her. She always has been with me and she continues being in all the moments and she protects me and does me to feel calm because when I am with her I am sure that nothing bad will happen to me. In all the memories that I have and in all the best moments she is always present because she is one of the props of my life. I agree completely with this sentence:  blood makes you a relative but the loyalty makes you a family; and it is for this motive for which I am very proud to say that she is my old sister. I have no blood sisters but I am very lucky because I have the best sisters in the world and I can only say that she is the best old sister!

Sandra Vicente
2n de Batxillerat A

No comments:

Post a Comment