Sunday, April 21, 2013

I PROTEST Adrià R. (3r ESO C)


I PROTEST!

I protest because if you’re going to see a film in Sant Andreu, the cinema is in “La Maquinista”!

Two years ago, if you met with your friends in the cinema of Sant Andreu, it ALWAYS was on Lauren Cinemas, but a lot of people who went to the cinema of “La Maquinista” went in these shopping centre because they decided to go shopping, lunch or dinner there and if they had more time in these shopping center, they sometimes went to the cinema!

But now a lot of people go to “La Maquinista” cinemas because Lauren Cinemas have closed!

And I’m sure, that the people who work in “La Maquinista” think that they work in the best shopping center of Barcelona because they have good clothes shops, some electronically shops, restaurants and a cinema. But “La Maquinista” is only famous for the cinema!!!! (And Apple store)


For me, if I go to see films alone I prefer to go to “Les Glories”. I think that “Les Glories” has a better cinema than “La Maquinista”. And “Les Glories” had reformed the cinemas. 

ADRIÀ REIXACH DE PABLO
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment