Thursday, April 11, 2013

ITALY 2013. Marta C. (2n batx A)


ITALY

Hi!! I would like to say that go to Italy with all of my classmates is one of the best experiences that I can live. This trip has helped us to know ourselves better, to live together and we have also seen that there are some friends that aren’t what they seem… I mean, in Italy some people have been otherwise, but it’s not bad, because I laughed a lot with them! All of my classmates are incredible…

Apart from this tender moment, I would like to explain you the best moments that I have lived during this week in Italy with all of my friends, come on! Are you ready? I hope…

I’m going to start for the coach, the journey not made me long, but two or three times my foot fell asleep and ready to amputate hahahaha. In the first stop we were really boring but some friends and I started to do my “step star” hahaha it’s like a short dance, no big deal but it’s really fun!

Apart from the coach, the visits to the museums and to some monuments were incredible, I was amazed with the statue of David of Michelangelo, it’s awesome!

But I have to say that the best moments that I lived in Italy were when we had free time. It was so fun to go to a restaurant to have lunch and say the Italians words with Spanish accent or trying to be like Italian girls… well, I know that we seem Spanish: our accent, our ways to be… but in that moment we thought we were Italian! We laughed a lot when one day, I think that we stayed in Siena, Irene, Carla, Sandra, Judith, Yolanda and I, went to a pizzeria and Irene wanted a specific pizza but without bacon and with onion, if you know Italian you know that onion is “cipolla” well, maybe you know what happened when Irene says “cipolla” hahahahaha!!!!! Oh my god it was really embarrassing, because Irene didn’t try to say this word with Italian accent and she says it with Spanish accent !!!! We still laugh when we remember that.

I remember another funny moment: we were visiting Murano islands, and Sandra decided to buy a necklace for her mum, and I went with her to a store. While the saleswoman was wrapping the gift, another saleswoman was putting a link to a glass ball and I said: oh so beautiful! And I don’t know why, Sandra thought that the ball was the gift wrapping, then I took the “true” gift and Sandra took the ball! Hahahahahahaha! And left the store as if nothing and the saleswoman started to say: Ei Ei the ball !!!! And I turned because I didn’t know what was happening.
When I saw Sandra with the ball in her hands I started to laugh! She gave her the ball and started to run. I could walk because I couldn’t stop laughing !!!!

I know that I only explain you two funny moments, but believe me that there were lots of funny moments but in this moment I only remember these.

I wish you had been in those moments because I’m sure you would have laughed a lot.
Well, here ends my essay of my trip to Italy, I hope you enjoy reading it like I enjoyed this trip so special.

Marta Corral Esteve
2n BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment