Saturday, April 13, 2013

ITALY 2013. Laura M. (2n batx A)






Italy has been such an amazing experience. You really know people while you are 24 hours with them. I thought that I knew all my classmates at all, but I realised that this was not like this. I mean, I was utterly surprised by knowing different sides (good and bad ones) of people I know since I was three years old.

Obviously, everybody says that Italian boys look really good. And I’m very disappointed about that, just because I didn’t see any handsome boy during that week. What people say about Italian guys I think that’s a fairy-tale (maybe I have to return there and check it out againJ).

The places we have visited were overwhelming. I’d visited it before and I knew that was a wonderful place to walk through its streets and contemplate its spectacular monuments, but being there twice was even better than the first one.

Waking up at 6 am was not as tiring as it is in Barcelona (I mean, everybody hates routine), Toscana’s sunset is breathtakingly.

Now I have already understood why everybody told me that Italy is an unforgettable trip. I’ve laughed until I cried and cried until I laughed.

Looking back over our shoulders, we left our ‘little paradise’ in Italy lands.


Laura Monsonís Centelles
2n Batxillerat A


No comments:

Post a Comment