Saturday, April 27, 2013

MY FAVOURITE US TV SERIES. Laura M. (2n batx A)


TV SERIES FROM THE USA

First of all and to begin with, watching TV series, especially those ones originally in English, is one of the best ways to spend your free time while you’re learning a foreign language. But it’s even better whether you watch it with friends or family.

My English teacher asked me to write about a map which showed us most of TV series that are broadcast in the USA. We know practically most of them, just because Spain is not as good as USA by doing decent series. I mean, those ones of the US have such an amazing plot that entertain you and make your knowledge increase, such as CSI, Hawaii Five-0, Bones, and why not, House.

CSI is one of the best series I’ve ever seen. I’m studying Science at school, so I’m really interested in those things related with DNA, fingerprints and so on. I love, as well, that kind of series that are set in the medieval era. It is not about love what I like, is the fact of the huge castles, knights and its battles. Equally important it’s, for me, watching funny series to enjoy and having fun to equilibrate those boring days of routine. Those like, Two and a Half Men, Friends, How I Met your Mother and so on.

In this case I have to suggest about a couple of series. As you can see, I watch “the typical” ones, so probably you would have seen them. In fact, I think that are really enjoyable and I have a great time watching them, so I would recommend you to watch House, in which the main character has an untypical behaviour, and CSI for its fantastic deductions offered by Science. Hope you enjoy watching them as I do!

Laura Monsonís Centelles
2n Batxillerat A


No comments:

Post a Comment