Tuesday, April 23, 2013

USA EXCHANGE. Best Memories! Mireia B. (1r batx A)


USA EXCHANGE 2013

We were nervous, intrigued and keen to meet them. I remember very well, that the night before I could not sleep on my nerves. We knew nothing about of them, only their names. We all wanted to be liked and to have a good image of us.

Upon arriving at school, we did a brief explanation of each of them and we went to class. We were all a little angered, because we wanted to be more with them.

The week was improved and we got to know each other, since in several classes we did activities with them.

When we went to Port Aventura, we first met more. We all went in small groups, but at the time we were together, that they were most comfortable.

I am of the girls who had no American girl. At first I was sad because all my friends had a girl at home, but during those two weeksall was better.They were always telling me to go with them. They behaved very well with me.


All American girls were very nice to me, but two of them, I can say that they are friends. I am a girl with a very low level of English, but they showed me that it was not the most important. If you had desire to know them, you could. I tried hard to understand and to make myself understood, and with my low level of English and sign language, I got it.

Thanks to all these girls for this experience.
                                                                                                                          Mireia Braza Paricio
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment