Monday, April 22, 2013

I PROTEST Cristina M. (3r ESO C)

I protest! 

I am outraged because the supermarket next to my house does not sell something that I like.

I'm going to tell the story. They sent to the supermarket white chocolate donuts with strawberry jam inside, which are sold in boxes of 4. It was very cheap so I decided to buy a box to test.

Oh my god! They were delicious! They were the best donuts that I’ve tested.

But ... (here comes the problem!) as I was so keen on another day to buy more donuts of these and they didn’t have any! L

About this for over two months now, and have not yet put back new. It may also be that whenever I go it is finished, but I go to this supermarket more or less every two days so is unlikely.

When I'm not buying I tell my father or my mother seen them, then I would give them the money. Even so I have never again this delicious food of the gods!

I really miss them!!!!!
CRISTINA MARCOS
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment