Monday, April 8, 2013

ITALY 2013. Carla F. (2n batx B)

                 My best trip ever: Italy

Finally the expected day arrived and my classmates and I were waiting for entering to the coach to Italy. Fourteen hours later we arrived in Pisa. At that first view of Italy I felt me in love with that wonderful city. I didn’t have any words to describe what so gorgeous where the monuments there.



Once we arrived in Firenze, what I remember a lot was the sensation of being walking through the same history of Italy. Most buildings there preserve the same structure of the characteristic forms used to build during the Renascence. I was shocked also with the ground of the streets that it wasn’t asphalted and it was one of the things that most remember as if I was walking in the Italy of years ago.

Three days later, we arrived in Venezia. That city and Burano were which I like the most. The reason why I like Venezia it was because of the beauty of seeing lots of waterways with lots of gondolas too. Also because of its slim streets and because of all the buildings and the houses were low and ancient. This is because there is forbidden to build new houses.

Secondly, I loved Burano because of all the colours of the houses that transmitted me happiness and also because while I was walking along the island I was thinking that it was summer. For me, it was the perfect place to be in that season, for it quietness, peace and calm.

To conclude, it was one of the best trips that I’ve ever done. Not only because of the places which we have visited but for all my friends who were staying with me and creating new memories which were even better than the past.

CARLA FLORES
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment