Monday, April 22, 2013

I PROTEST Marc d.H. (3r ESO C)


I PROTEST

I never liked the protests, I hate it. But there is one thing than... I hate it. This is the 0.1 penny than the newsagent takes to you when you buy one magazine. I buy the ‘’Hobby Consolas’’, and this slope 2,99 euros.

I hate when the newsagent says to you: change is one penny. Why say that? I do not like to go with a penny in the purse! Maybe someday this starving me for a penny, but not now! 

And I’m not of those who say: Keep it your. And  I'm just saying: thanks, good afternoon  newsagent. I want 0.5 cents to buy a bauble, but seriously ... How do you buy with a penny? It is ridiculous! 

 I can say that and it's to save, we are in crisis, and things like this ... But a cent is ridiculous! I and I would go to the government and tell them to put 1 cent more (which would go bad not, by the way ...). 

Please do not leave me in this protest. I say if someone else reads it and we can make a petition, we have a few! I hope a few, and also hope my children do not have to go through this madness, the madness of the penny. And you think young reader you get a completely useless penny more?


MARC DE HARO
3r ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment