Thursday, October 25, 2012

A FAIRY TALE. Silvia V. (1r batx B)


The storyteller

Once upon a time there was a beautiful, good and little princess. She had blue eyes and dark hair, and her skin was very very white. The princess…

- Daddy! Stop it! I don’t like this story. I don’t like the Snow White!
- I don’t like the stories without mothers! 
- Jane, darling… it wasn’t the Snow White! And listen, this story is different.

She had never been out of the castle walls, and the worst was that Eilean Donan was unoccupied except by her and her father. This way, she had never played with any friend because she hadn’t known or met anyone.


One day, Mary asked her father if she could go out of the castle and meet new people and make friends, but the father’s answer was so terrifying that she never asked again.

The problem was that every day the little princess was more furious with her father (a natural reaction I think). She decided not to look and not to talk with him, she couldn’t endure his presence. Then, her father became a desperate person.

The time passed and the little princess had become a good teenager. But her father was stricter than before; he didn’t know how to deal her daughter. In consequence Mary hated more and more the actions of her father.

So, when Mary was eighteen years, she prepared her suitcase, she took some food and she wrote a letter to her father that said:

Dear father,
I know you love me and you don’t let me go out because of the death of mummy. But you have to understand that I can’t stay there with you for all the centuries, I have to make my life as you have made yours.
Do you understand me?
Please forgive me. I had already forgiven you for all of our problems.
But you have to promise that you will never follow me, unless it was to give me a big hug of understanding.
I love you

Then she escaped the castle to achieve her dream: going out, making friends and meeting a good and a lovely boy to marry. She finally made her dream reality.

And her father learned the life lesson. He forgave her daughter and he accepted her handsome husband. What else could he do?
-       What do you think Jane?
-       Oh you’re sleeping- the father says quietly.
-       Don’t worry my little princess I would never cut your wings to fly if you do it well.
-       Good night Jane…Sweet dreams.

MORAL: Everyone has to live her life and has to make her decisions. But the most importantly if you make a mistake, learn from him and above all apologize. 

SILVIA VEGA GONZÁLEZ
1r  BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment