Monday, October 15, 2012

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. LLuís E. (1r batx A)


Montserrat is the place where I had the worst experience in my life. It was 6 years ago, when I was 10. I went to Montserrat with my family, because my parents wanted to show us that fantastic site. I was really excited because I had never been there before.

When we arrived, we visited the church, which is enormous. Then, we went around the village by a free train.

At twelve noon, before we had lunch, my sister and me went to the park which was far away from the restaurant where my parents were waiting for lunch.

Then, my mum come to the park and she shouted us that we had to go to the restaurant, my sister listened her and she went out. But I couldn't listen her so I continued playing in the park.

After that, I realized I was alone. At first I was astonished because I didn't understand anything and I didn't see my sister anywhere. Then, I was absolutely terrified, never before I had been lost. I started to cry.

At that moment, a man came where I was and he asked me why I was crying. I explained him what happened. He was a bit surprised and he said me that he would help me. We went together to the main square. There was a policeman and the man started to talk with him.

After a while, another policeman came there with my family; when I saw them, I was really delighted.

Immediately, I was furious with my sister because she didn't say me anything at the park.
In the end, we went to the restaurant because we were hungry. In the afternoon, we returned at home.

Lluís Espallargas
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment