Thursday, October 11, 2012

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Jennifer B. (2n batx A)

We are running through Rambla Onze de Setembre, we are going at home. My sister is terrified because somebody is chasing us and she says to me: “Don’t look back!”. A few minutes later, we arrive at home safe and sound, nevertheless Laura is exhausted. 

But there is something strange that makes me think I am dreaming: I am five years old! I am scared and I open my eyes. I am on my bed. I am not five years old.



Nobody is sleeping so I go to have lunch. Then, I visit my sister and I explain her my nightmare. She looks at me a little surprised and she says that I have dreamed something that I had lived. 

She says: “One day, we went to the park and after playing one hour we decided to leave. I realized that a man was here, looking at you, so I picked you up in my arms and I began to walk. He began to chase us so I decided to confuse our persecutor. It wasn’t easy and I had to keep calm in every moment. There were moments very difficult for me. When I finally arrived at home, I checked that the man was chasing us because when I confused him, he returned to the park looking for us. So, I wasn’t paranoid or exaggerated. But mother and father have never believed me. ” With this story I cream and think of the bravery of Laura. Sincerely, if I had been her, I wouldn’t have achieved to escape from the man because I haven’t got cold mind.

It seems a happy ending but nowadays I still have the same nightmare lots of times and sometimes the man catches us.

Jennifer Benito Santamaría
2n BATX A
  

No comments:

Post a Comment