Saturday, October 13, 2012

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Laura M. (2n batx A)


As I was in summer holidays, in Irish lands, I lived one of the most frightening experiences in my life. Maybe, as it’s meant to be, it’s quite ridiculous, but for me it was terribly frightening. The fact was that I’ve had to pass through a climbing race about twenty meters high, a gigantic one on my own! (let me say that I’m scared to death of highs).

First Level
So, this is me, just for the thrill of it, climbing those levels while I was thinking that I could reach whatever top that I proposed to myself. 

The first level was quite easy, but, anyway, I was thrilling that I was doing that to prove that I could do whatever I really wanted to do.

Second Level
Then it went the second level. I was over ten meters high and the landscapes over there were breathtaking! In front of me there was the lovely ocean that surrounded the entire island. Those views were utterly exhilarating, making me feel alive! I was fascinated by the green fields contrasting by the blue calm ocean.


And finally, the third level, the highest one. I was feeling like a bird that only flies away. My thoughts and I were the only ones in that place right there. My skin was feeling hair-rising because of the wind in a high intensity.

Heading back to Earth

By the way, I was scared but very satisfied with myself. But things had their ending! So, my adventurous climbing was finishing as my monitor was descending me in the air, heading back to Earth safe and sound.

Laura Monsonís Centelles
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment