Thursday, October 25, 2012

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. Dani C. (1r batx A)


A memorable experience

If I had to choose a memorable experience I would choose the day I met Joe Bonamassa. Joe is one of the most influential blues guitarists in the world, so I thought I should mention him.


When my mum first told me I was going to see Joe, I couldn’t believe it. Do you know what it’s like to see one of the most awesome guys in your life? Must be something unforgettable, special.

Ok, so when I finally realized that my mum wasn’t fooling me I got ready for the meeting, which took place before the gig, and as a good guitarist I took my guitar for him to sign it. I was over the moon when a first saw him, I was about to burst into tears. 

                                                 

I spent a few minutes talking about guitarist’s stuff and this kind of things. Finally, when I was seeing him off he gave me his set list, a dedication, his pick… God! I couldn’t believe it!

DANI CASAS
1r batx A


No comments:

Post a Comment