Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.Núria J. (1r batx A)


The memorable experience that I'm going to explain to you is also one of my first memories. It explains the day that a new member came to my family, and this member is still in nowadays.

It all started one day, near 25th of December (so near Christmas), when I was 4 years old and I was at my grandparents' house with my sister.

My sister and I were playing, and my aunt was really nervous and we didn't understand why, so we just keep playing.

After that, someone called, and my aunt and my grandma said that we had to go home. We didn't know what was happening, what we just went to home.

When we arrived at home there was a big box in the middle of the living room. My parents were there, and they all (including my aunt and my grandma) were looking at us strangely.

My sister opened the box, and there was a little grey dog, who was looking at us with her little eyes. We both were astonished, especially my sister, who was 9 years old and a dog was what she wanted since long time ago, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Our parents told us that they had thought a name: Pebra.

My sister and I keep playing with Pebra for the rest of the day, we were over the moon. But there was a problem. At the end of the day, my sister noted strange stains on her skin. My parents thought the worst, that she had allergy to dogs, and we would have to return my dog. Finally, we knew that the stains only appears when my dog sucked my sister. So, we didn't have to return Pebra.

Nowadays, my dog is such an important member of my family.

She's always there when I arrive at home; when I feel sad, she comes and stays right at my side; she comes and wakes me up a lot of morning.
She's 13 years old, and I know she won't live forever, but I know it would be so difficult for me when she dies.

This memorable experience explains the first day that I saw my dog, and the first experience of many that I have with her.


NÚRIA JULIÀ
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment