Friday, October 12, 2012

THE OLDEST MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. Júlia L. (3r ESO A)


The oldest person in my family is my grandfather Luis. He is 80 years old. He was born on 1st July of 1932 in Sevilla, but now, he lives in Santa Coloma de Gramanet (Barcelona) with my grandmother and one of their sons. 


He has got white and short hair. He’s a brown-eyed person. He isn’t very tall, but he isn’t fat too. He wears glasses because he is a short-sighted person.


He is an artist. He loves drawing paintings. After that, he sells them and people are fascinated. He likes other things like playing the guitar, reading, walking, playing table games, sleeping and staying with his granddaughter, me. 

I love staying with him too. We are very similar. When we go together somewhere, we always speak about football. He is a Barça fan like me, so we watch the matches together in my house. I love this moment and my grandfather too. We’re much linked. 

My grandfather is perfect. He’s a very good person with a warm heart. He is very intelligent and he usually explains me some things very curious. I’m interested in them. He is a very sensitive person and I like it. He is absolutely clueless. He forgets everything, but he never forgets my birthday’s day. He always phones me.


I admire him because he is a very, very positive person. He never surrenders. He doesn’t smoke. He hates it! When he always can, he comes and watches me playing football. When I was a child, he looked after me and sometimes we played with a ball. He’s very talkative, he doesn’t stop!  But I love him so much!

Júlia López
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment