Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUMMER PICS. Marta C. (2n batx A)


MY SUMMER

Well, it’s difficult to talk about all of my summer, because I have lived lots of experiences with new and old friends.
First of all I would like to talk about my fantastic travel to Malta, It’s a new experience that all of the people have to live, because you learn lots of things. I have to give the reason to my English teacher…Yes, in Malta there is lot of party! It’s true, I think that I learn more how to go to party, but in Malta it’s awesome!!! There is a zone only for pubs, clubs and restaurants of fast food If you are hungry when finishes the night jajajaja, I know this because every night I finished in one restaurant of fast food!!

Apart from my fantastic nights, the rest of the day I was with nice people from lots of countries, Spanish people, of course…, Italians, French, Belgian, from Czech Republic, Chinese… But I had realized that Spanish and Italian are very similar, we love going to party and we are very extroverted, and this is the reason whereby I had met more Italians!
In Malta I visited lots of beautiful places, beaches, and I could meet the Malta’s culture, but not all was good… The weather was horrible, it was hot… horrible hot, and it made lot of moisture!! And apart from the weather, Malta is a dirty place with lots of cockroaches, and I hate this! The truth is that if someone would like to visit Malta…okay go… but only for the party! jajajajaja
Okay, party, friends… But the true reason whereby I talk about Malta is for all of things that I had learned… The first, English, maybe I didn’t learn fantastic English, but tried it, I think that I speak a mmmm…GOOD English! I still can’t talk very very very good, but I understand everything :D !!! The second is that when you live alone without your family, and you have to travel with people that you don’t know, you have to fend for yourself. And I have learned that if you have a bad day, don’t throw the towel! Think that tomorrow will be a better day.

Lurdes, I have to confess that I have thought a lot about you, lots of days that I was in class, I remembered some things that you said to me in English class, and sometimes when I went to a bar to drink something I thought about you, don’t ask me why, because I don’t know, maybe I thought about you in specific moments that saw, listened something that reminds me of you, and for this I have something for you! jajajaja
The worst of Malta was the farewell, I burst into tears when I had to see out the friends that I met, but there are two girls that live in Sant Andreu and are very nice!
Apart from Malta, when I arrived in Barcelona I had a good news… my dentist took away my brackets ¡¡¡ yeaaahhhh !!! And now I stay all the day smilingly!!!
After 5 days in Barcelona I had to leave to my father’s town, because it was the parties and my cousin was getting married! I stayed there for two weeks with all of my father’s family, it’s was awesome! We went to the river, we had lunch together, we had fun! Everything was perfect.
After staying two weeks in the town, Irene said to me that if I wanted to go with her to Can Carbonell, to stay there five-six days! And it was incredible, with Irene always I have fun!
When I arrived in Barcelona and I saw that the summer finished I decided to stay here and wait for the new course.



Marta Corral Esteve
2n BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment