Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE OLDEST MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. Noa G. (3r ESO C)


Tina Martínez is 84 years old and she is my grandmother. She is very pretty: she has curly and blonde hair, her eyes are dark and oval and she wears glasses. Her mouth is narrow and her teeth are aligned. It might not look like it, but she is the oldest person in my family.

She is very friendly with her friends, but she isn’t with people who she doesn’t know. She is very gossip because she wants to find everything out. Although she is never angry, when I call her Modestina (her complete name) she’s angry with me.

Once, when my grandmother was walking down Onze de Setembre Boulevard, a thief stole her purse. Immediately, she followed the thief, but my grandmother isn’t used to running, she fell and she broke her leg.
When my mother was young my grandmother did plaits to her. Then, when I was born, she did them to me. I loved her plaits and my mother always said to me that I was as Pippi Longstocking!





Nowadays, she is living in a residence for the elderly and every night she says good night to my photo. That’s what I call a perfect grandmother!


NOA GUERRERO
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment