Sunday, October 28, 2012

THE TREE. Marta C. (2n batx A)


THE TREE

I know that I said that I didn’t like this video, maybe because the first time that I saw it, I wasn’t paying attention…sorry Lurdes… The next video I’m going to pay more attention to really!
Okay my impression of this video is strange… The first time that I saw it, I thought that it was an advert of a car! (don’t ask me why, you know who I am)  And after when I saw that a child was trying to take out the tree I thought that it was another advert of something relevant with environment jajaja really don’t ask me why! And to finish when I saw that all of the people that were seeing the child how he takes out the tree and then they went to help him, I thought that maybe it could be a “meditation” that taught us that together we can make more things, we can overcome more obstacles if we stay together!
To get this conclusion I needed to see the video like 3, 4, 5, 6… times, to understand the meaning, I’m not stupid but when you first thinks that is an advert of a car and then another advert of environment, after this you don’t know who think!
Apart from the joke and apart from seeing this video lots of times, I have to say that it’s a very good way to say the people that together we are better, we can overcome all of obstacles (as I said this before) and I think that it’s the real meaning of this video. To make people aware people that when you’re alone okay maybe you can get lots of things, but really, when there are people who help you to get you own wishes is better, they can help you a lot!
 It’s a comparison, but when you are in school maybe lot of people don’t see this, but all of the teachers try to help us, to get our  best marks…
It is a strange comparison in my point of view, but nowadays we are in our last year in this school, we have to work really hard, and how to say the meaning of this video, stay together to do better and more things that you can’t alone!
And this is, for me, the meaning of this wonderful, magnificent, great and spectacular video! (It’s not a joke)
I’m waiting for the next video!



Marta Corral Esteve
2n BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment