Monday, October 22, 2012

WRITING A DIALOGUE. Laura T. (2n batx A)


Everybody should be allowed to carry guns if they want to


MC: Well, welcome to the new programme which is called The present. Today we’re starting half an hour before because of  a time shift between journalists. Anyway nothing with importance, the most interesting thing at the moment is the interview with Paul Gig who nowadays have a store of arms. So we’re proud to talk with you Paul. And we’d like to know how did you started to get interested with weapons.

PG: Oh my God! This was a lot of years ago I was a kid when I started to take many objects as if they were guns. But why? I believe that my father had part of blame because he enjoyed a lot with Western films and I used to see this kind of films every Sunday afternoon. And while I grew up my dream was to open a shop and sell these wonderful objects. So, her I’m...

MC: That’s a nice story but have you thought about the advantages and the disadvantages of having a shop of guns? I mean from my point of view there are more things against. Nowadays people and especially teenagers are not prepared to buy firearms. I’m sure that a lot of people have one inside a furniture and they have not used them.

PG: Oooh! Don’t tell me that or I’ll have to disassemble the business. I don’t really think so, but I see your point of view. Here in America, as we know, people are allowed to have a gun, however in Europe it’s difficult to find weapons in a house, isn’t it? Like you said we have disadvantages it’s always hard to manage a gun and we could do a disaster with them. But if people want to buy one of them we can’t ban this desire. Because maybe they feel more comfortable, they need to hunt animals or to continue the family tradition. As a result, everybody should be allowed to carry guns if they want to. And if people are aware of the hazard of these objects and they use them correctly there aren’t danger. 

MC: I don’t agree with you but here you’re the professional and I respect your opinion like I do with yours. We’re finishing the first part of the interview. Before the publicity, would you like to add something?

PG: No that was enough. Only remind that having a gun doesn’t make you more violent and bad person.

MC: Ok, so we’re going to take a break and in a few minutes we’ll be back, here in the BBC studios. Nice to meet you Paul and long life of your business.

PG: Thank you and see you now in a few minutes...

LAURA TUSET
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment