Sunday, October 14, 2012

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. Mariona E. (1r batx B)



To begin with, I need to tell you that there have been a lot of pleasing experiences in my life but, if I have to remember a memorable experience, I can't think about any other as my mum's death.


When I was ten years old, due to a cancer, my dad died and my life changed. We were only my mum and I, and we learnt to live without him. After that, our relationship became closer because we needed each other.

When I started my third course of ESO, the tragedy happened. My second nightmare began while I was coming back from school with two of my best friends. I got into my house and I didn't find anybody. I was so terrified because in my mind I knew that something bad had happened. After a few minutes my aunt phoned me and told me that my mum had been admitted to the hospital because she had cancer. I felt heartbroken, because she had beaten the cancer some years ago and now she had it again. 

I spent the worst months in that hospital because I had to see how my mum was getting worse everyday and how she was saying she was okay. Most of the time, we talked about things we would do when she would come out of there but we both knew that it would never happen.

I'll never forget when my mum died. It was just two minutes before I got into the bedroom.

Everyone felt sorry for me in the funeral but I didn't listen to them. Suddenly, I was alone in the world and I had no parents. Since that moment my life has changed radically and I started a new life. 

At first, I didn't want to accept her death but my new family helped me a lot. They have taught me a new way to see the world and thanks to them I could meet new people and live new experiences.




Now, I can't imagine my life without them and I'm so grateful of what they've done and what they do for me. I'll never be able to pay these things.




Mariona Estruga Viñals
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment