Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CHEATING. Marta B. (3r ESO C)


Cheats never win and winners never cheat!

First of all, I would like to say that cheating is horrible, unfavorable, crappy… and a lot of more bad adjectives.

If something has fascinated me in my exams is seeing someone cheating. I recognize that if you cheat one or two words from the classmates in front of you, I don’t get angry, and it doesn’t happen anything. But if I see someone who is cheating in all of the exam I feel insignificant because I have spent a lot of hours studying, but he could play, or meet with his friends, and when he has come in the exam he only has to copy.

If someone cheats in exam he hasn’t felt as a winner, because as the title says: Cheats never win and winners never cheat!

Probably there are a lot of winners that have cheated some time, so I would like to say to them that perhaps in their around, there are someone who hasn’t cheated. Someone has worked hard and seriously and perhaps they have worse results but there is one thing clear: they’re the true winners.

Cheaters can’t be cheating all of their life because in the future people will discover them, and when it happens they will know that they won’t be anything, because the true winners will pass them and they will have a lot of more friends, better work and a very high self-esteem.

Remember: CHEATS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT!!!

MARTA BORT
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment