Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Roberto A. (2n batx A)


ITALY 2012

First of all and to begin with I want to say that, as Madrid's travelling, the trip to Italy have been one of most significant experiences and, moreover, there were different situacions which have made me mature. I would not like to do a composition based on emotions but on a particular fact.


All happened the second day, when we were at Chianti zone. That day we visited San Gimignano and Siena where we situate the funny experience. After lunchtime, certainly, I ate pizza with chips which I never see, all students of second of Batx and the four teacher who accompanied us met in the square of Siena for going to Il Duomo of Siena. Here began the laughter.



While I and my best friend, David Pacheco, were observing amazed the incredible architectural work inside the cathedral my teacher of Spanish Language started the spectacle and took us a photo with flash; quickly, the security officers of the art work   quarreled with my teacher but as she said: well, you have a photo with flash, you are some lucky ones. But, of course, that was not the end. When we had finished the normal tour, Rosa Maria wanted to show us the library of the church where we found our fun, a mirror. We were walking and seeing books when my teacher saw us comb, she began to laugh and taught us that the mirror served to see the ceiling fresco.


Act and followed, we went to the Baptistery where we find two mirrors. Again, Maria Rosa had an idea. With the two mirrors and the collaboration of other children in the class, we tried to simulate the table made ​​with Meninas Velazquez. Each major character artwork was represented in our little work; for example: Claudia and Xavi are the kings, Marina, Cristina, Rosa Maria between others are princesses and dwarves, Marc Peñarroya is the chamberlain, as the most fun we have Guti and he is the dog. Finally, Roberto Armario,  a server, is Velazquez.

I would like to conclude by saying that although this was a great moment we had a lot of good times which undoubtedly will be remembered forever.



Roberto Armario 
2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment