Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Oriol T. (2n batx A)


 ITALY 2012: an unforgettable experience


First of all and to begin with, as far as I'm concerned, I would like to start by saying that I spent one of the best days of my life and I lived experiences that I will never forget.

This travel began the 23rd, on Friday. In this morning, we had had a math exam and the others an exam of Spanish literature. After, at six of the afternoon, our bus started this long travel of fourteen hours.

During the stay on the bus, I had time to play the console, listen to any music that I had in my iPod, talk to my friends and sleep. In the bus I was very uncomfortable and I always desired that arrived the next service area.

The next day we arrived in Pisa, in this city we could visit "Torre pendente di Pisa" that it’s the campanile of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa. Here my friends were doing the typical photo of attaching the tower.

The same day, we went to visit Lucca, a small town surrounded by walls. Here some were on bikes or tandems to visit the town. Later, to finish the first day we went to Florence.

When we arrived at the hotel, we had many problems in the rooms, for example, some teachers came to their room and saw only brushes and paint, another example is my case that we had to wait half an hour because they didn’t find our room key. After these problems, the rooms were nice and were very comfortable.

The second day we visited Florence, this city impressed me, as far as I'm concerned, it has the most beautiful "duomo" that we visited later. Apart of the "duomo", we also saw the museum of Ufizzi that there were pictures that we had studied in art history class. I also got on the Campanile of Florence with my friend Jordi and we saw the city. In the afternoon we visited the "Galleria del l'Academia" where we could visit the David of Michelangelo. To finish the second day we visited the "Basilica di Santa Croce".

During the stay in Florence, we were eating in a restaurant where we met with other Spanish schools. After dinner we could do something at night and I preferred to go to "Ponte Vecchio" with my friend Berta.


The next day we got up very early, and we went to San Gimignano, a small medieval town where there was a museum of torture, the best ice cream shop and beautiful views of the Toscana.

After we visited Siena, that for me it has the best square of Europe, "La piaza Il Campo" and the "duomo" that has the best interior decoration of other cathedrals.

The fourth day we got up even earlier than the day before, and we went to Padua, in this city we visited the "Basilica di Sant Antonio da Padova" in this Basilica we could see the relics of this saint, for example his grave or his tongue. In the afternoon we visited the "Cappella degli Scrovegni" that it's a chapel that we also studied in art history class. In this day we were very tired because we were late to go to bed and got up very early.

In the afternoon we returned to take the bus and we went to Lido where there was our hotel to visit Venice.



The fifth day we took a "vaporetto" and we went to visit Venice, in this city with his waterways it's the most beautiful city of Italy, we could visited the "Piazza San Marco", the "Ponte di Rialto" the "Ponte di sospiri" and the Campanile. In the afternoon we could rent a "gondola" and visit other parts of Venice, that it's very nice".



The next day we visited the towns of Burano and Murano. Burano I really liked because it has houses painted bright colours. And I also liked Murano because we could see as doing a figure of glass.




In the afternoon, we returned to Venice, here's where I realized that I was dressed like the teacher Mario. After we went to eat and we played cards with my friends Ariadna, Júlia, Claudia and Judit.




At night we went to the disco and I met Italian people and others group of Spain.


The last day, we visited Verona and Milano. In Verona we could see the Arena and the "Casa di Giulietta". In Milano, we wanted to see “San Siro” but it was closed and we lost the afternoon. After dinner we took a bus and returned to Barcelona.


I met better my colleagues, I made new friends and have lived incredible moments with people who have always been with me from P3. Generally speaking and needless to say, that in this week I felt the happiest boy of the world.














Oriol Torres
2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment