Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MADRID 2012. Carlos D. (4t ESO C)


CATALANS IN MADRID

From my point of view, this journey has been the best trip, at least until the moment. On the one hand, because it has been the furthest. And on the other hand, we have gone with our friends, so we have been living together during exactly four days. Now, I will explain you about this great experience (what we did; where we ate and slept; or how  we went to the places, on foot, in public transport…)

Firstly, the residence where we stayed in Alcobendas is OK, so that’s a posh area. In fact, I knew that it was a rich zone, although I believed that we would be in a worse school, so I was surprised by the rooms. In spite of that, I didn’t love the food.
Secondly, we had to walk when we wanted to go to another monument or museum. If you want to visit whatever, either a capital or a town, you will have to walk. This is the best form to know a city.

Talking about cities, Madrid is a touristic city. The Spanish capital is very clean and there are districts like “El Barrio de las Musas” where the architecture is well kept. We visited El Escorial, Prado, Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real, Parque del Retiro, Plaza del Sol, Santiago Bernabéu, Almudena, Segovia and more. However, we couldn’t see Reina Sofía, so we couldn’t see Guernica. What a pity!

Personally, I think that this experience will be in our memories for all our life. In my opinion, we have learnt what’s to be independent and what’s to live alone. To sum up, I enjoyed a lot in Madrid.

Carlos Díaz
4t ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment