Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Marina C. (2n batx A)


A trip to remember
Last week, the high school students travelled to Italy with the school. I had always dreamed of going to Italy, in particular, to Venice. It is for this reason I was so excited.

Those days in Italy were unforgettable. I knew Pisa, Siena, Lucca, Venice, Burano, Murano, Milan… If I was stuck with a site I would keep Venice. It is beautiful. I fell in love with its labyrinthine streets, its canals, the famous and romantic gondolas and in general, the air we breathe there.  I would like to live in Venetia some day, maybe to study there, I  don’t know.


Furthermore, the two hotels were very good. Frankly and to tell the truth, I enjoyed the trip around. Nevertheless, it is self evident that in any travel there are arguments with the people. Living together is difficult but thanks to it, people really know. Those days I really knew who my true friends are. I was surprised with more people who knew better.


I would like to conclude by saying, that I loved celebrating my 18 there. The surprise of last night I was exited but I had a lot of shame. However, the gift was enormous: Staying in a country abroad with all my colleagues living a new experience together.

Marina Casas
2n batx A


No comments:

Post a Comment