Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012 Adrián P. (2n batx B)


First of all and to begin with last week we were in Italy. There, were visited the most important monuments.  The most important cities we saw were Florence and Venice. The trip started very well because we were all glad to go to visit a new country but we had 14 hours ahead of coach. In the first city I made friends with the guide who accompanied us, a young man of 30 very nice and sympathetic.

We saw cultural monuments as important as the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy with Miquelangelo's David, of course. We also visited different Duomos, although the most impressive buildings from my point of view were the Duomo in Milan and Piazza San Marco, with its campanile. The most moving part was the view of Florence at night from the viewpoint of Miquelangelo. Volunteer activities that I made were varied: for example visiting different churches, going by gondola in Venice, of course, and going to the stadium of Milan, San Siro, which was closed and we could not visit but the fact of beeing outside was enough, as it is a mythical stadium and impressive. I can say that the subway isn't bad.

About my personal experience, it was a  difficult journey. The last day of the trip I wasn't in a very good mood for different reasons.  Now that many days have passed, they aren't as important as then. I am someone who doesn't like to travel much or too far and I don't like spending so much time away from home .

Needless to say, some people showed their love and affection for me. People worried about my mood and tried to get me to be in a good mood. I would like to thank all the effort and one way is to mention it in this composition. The fact of worrying for me is important for me.
I would like to conclude by saying this trip made me meet wonderful people and this trip will remain forever in my memory.

Adrián Pérez
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment