Thursday, April 5, 2012

MY FIRST DATE. Ana P. (1r batx B)


My first date was in May 2010, with a boy called Dani. That was the first time that I was with a boy alone, without a friend or someone of my family like my cousin.
I was so nervous that I spent all day thinking about him, about how I wanted to dress in the evening, about where I wanted to go with him, about what I was going to speak… I was really excited.
I was so impatient that I arrived ten minutes before to the place where we had said we would meet. Those ten minutes were the longest ten minutes in my life. Finally, I saw him far, and I started to touch my hair, and look in another direction, as if I hadn’t seen him. My heart started to beat faster and I was hot.

When he came to me, I said the most stupid “hello” that I had ever said. It was embarrassing for me, but he laughed. He was wearing the yellow t-shirt that I liked so much, a black cap and jeans. He was so handsome that I couldn’t resist telling him it. He laughed again.
He asked me where I wanted to go, and I answered that I didn’t care the place, if I went with him. He smiled and held my hand. At that moment I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, I felt like nobody could be happier than me.
We started walking to a park near the beach. We sat in a very beautiful garden, and talked about really absurd things, only to talk about something. He was more romantic than normally.
And that’s all that I can explain about my first date, because what happened after that is private.
Yes, he kissed me!!

Ana Portomeñe
1r batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment