Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2O12. Xavier M. (2n batx B)


ITALY 2012

The Friday 23rd March 2012, me and my grup of classmates started a travel to Italy which was expected to be amazing, funny and really interesting.

At first, the travel became boring and tiring because we had to be in the autocar for hours to get Italy. But then we arrived and we started enjoying our visit to Italy with a visit to Pisa. After that we visitted more cities like Firenze, San Gimignano, Venice, Padua, the islands of Burano and Murano, Milan... All of them were really wonderful, interesting and amazing as they were expected to be because of their sights, sculptures, etc. 

We slept in two hotels which were in the cities of Firenze and Venice but in my opinion the hotel of Venice was undoubtealy the best one.  It was not really situated in the city of Venice and we had to take a ship to get Venice. But if I prefer this one in front of the one which was situated on Firenze is because the one in Venice had better organization of the rooms and I could enjoy the nights with my friends Gerard and Xavi, and the last night I could also enjoy it with Adri who is a very good person, very friendly and I consider him a very good friend also. He had had some problems with somebody whose names I am not going to tell and who I don’t have desire to talk about. So these are the reasons why I prefer the hotel of Venice.

Another thing which has not failed to me was the gastronomy of Italy, his pasta and pizza: bolognesa, carbonara, prosciutto, tonno... It was really incredible. But the most amazing thing of that is that I lost weight even with all I ate which was not actually little.

The thing I liked most of this trip to Italy, above even the monuments and sculptures, was that I could enjoy more than a week with my friends and classmates. I spent most time with Xavi and Gerard but they were not the only ones with I spent time. I enjoyed also with people I’m not used to talking a lot during the year like Rocío, Cristina E, Crisitina S, Alba, Judit de Dios, Sara, Marina P, Marina R, Lorena... This trip has been great to me to open myself to other people and to know how they are. For example, I already knew that Judit is a very good and amazing person and actually we were already friends but we don’t usually talk. Another person who has impressed me very much is Sara. Before the trip I used to think she was a very shy person but I was really wrong. Sara is an incredible person who is not shy and who is really friendly.

Also this trip has been great to me to open myself as I said before because during it I did some things which I wouldn’t have done in a normal situation.
Another point I have to mention is the teachers. This trip has been great to me to know them more, and I have enjoyed a lot with them simple things like Mario acting like a god, like all the things that Rosa knows, like the way to be of Josep Maria and the smile of Lurdes, who one night in Venice saw me without t-shirt. Also Mario one night when he had to revise that the luggage was prepared he entered our room and saw me with sun glasses. He got surprised and shout: “UALA!! NOMÉS ET FALTA LA MOTO!!”. I am very grateful to have spent this days with them.
I would like to conclude by saying that this trip to Italia has been very important for me because of the reasons I have said. In my opinion, this trip will mark the future. There will be a before and after it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment