Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Gisela M. (2n batx A)


BEST TRIP EVER
Gisela Martín torres 2n batx a.

First of all and to begin with I’m going to tell some fantastic things about our trip in Italy. Firstly I have to say that I had already been to Italy and it didn’t surprise me at all except Venice and Milan. These two cities were the best places for me especially Venice, it was so special and romantic but I think that is a place that you have to enjoy with you fiancé not with your friends.

It was a very special trip because of the place and the people. It was amazing, like every time you go out for a long travel, I went back to talk with people who I hadn’t spoken for a long time. I found surprisingly places in the many cities that we visited as some streets of Florence or the small streets of Padua.

I have experimented some strange things like when we went to Padua, we saw some guys that had finished their degree and they did different types of proof. They were dressed in underwear and, what’s more, other people threw them eggs and butter. One of the best experiences was, eating in the pizzeria where the cast of the Jersey Shore, worked when they stayed in Florence in the four season. 
Another good experience was traveling by gondola through the canals of Venice.

Finally to sum up and from my point of view I think that it was very necessary for all of us to do a travel like this to disconnect. But what I’ll change about the travel will be the vehicle because it was horrible. I rather say that it was an amazing trip with nic e people and I will repeat this trip thousand times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment