Sunday, April 22, 2012

ITALY 2012. Júlia P. (2n batx B)


ITALY 2012 (an experience not to be missed)


Dear diary,

Everything is ready to begin what will be the best travel of our lives, suitcases are in the coach, there are a few who take advantage of the last moments to kiss their parents, the guide who accompanies has already been presented to us, and Im sitting here, next to Ariadna, waiting impatiently to boot the bus.

23/03/2012: Excitement! We have left the school and we are heading to Italy.

24/03/2012: After a long night, we have reached our first stop in Italy, Pisa. Among ten or eleven oclock we could see Pisa with our own eyes, incredible, how can it maintained without falling? We have visited the Duomo and the Baptistery and we have taken advantage of some free time to relax on the grass. After a few photos we have taken the bus again to go to Lucca, there we discover the village but not by walk, by tandem! Extremely funny! Now we are ready to go to sleep, so good night dear diary.

25/03/2012: Come on! Get up! The first words I have heard today After breakfast we have gone to Uffizi Galleria and we have walked through the streets. We have gone to the Campanile; Florence from the heights is amazing. We have seen lAcademia, Santa Croce, the Ponte Vecchio It has been an exhausting day, but very interesting too. After dinner, a ride at night, a huge ice-cream and a few minutes to talk with my roommates I really need to go to sleep.

26/03/2012: we are very lucky, the sun is shining every day, and there are no clouds in the sky for the moment! Today we could enjoy stunning views in San Gimignano and a quiet stay in Siena. Now we are in the hotel, making the storage because tomorrow we will leave the Toscana to go to Venice. I am very exciting to go there, I really love Venice, its canals, its streets Ah! I almost forget it, in San Gimignano we have seen the Torture museum it has been a bit disgusting but interesting and funny too.

27/03/2012: I have been writing this for second time today; I’ve just post in the blog with Clàudia and Judit. Today we have done a lot of kilometres by bus and we also have visited Padua. When we have arrived in Padua we have visited the basilica de Sant Antoni and the chapel Scrovegni. It has been a short visit because we had a lot of kilometres to do until the Lido where it is the second hotel. Today we had about 1 hour to go for a walk, I have gone to the beach. We have been able to see the stars in the sky, long time since I could see a sky like this; it has been an hour to relax and to talk with my friends.

29/03/2012: I had no time yesterday to write what we did so I sum up; we visited Venice, we went to the Campanille, to the bridge Rialto, we visited Venice by walk and by Vaporeto. We could join the narrow streets on a gondola… At night some people could go to a disco near the hotel whereas other people prefer to go to the beach. I went to the disco, it was absolutely incredible! It was very funny.
Today we have visited Burano, Murano and Venice. Murano is thought to be the house of glass, it is beautiful but I prefer Burano, a little village where the houses are painted in very alive colours. Now I am dressing to go with all my friends to the disco again, I am very happy because we go all together.

30/03/2012: Today we have visited Verona, Juliet’s house and the Arena. In the afternoon we have gone to Milan. There, some people have gone to San Siro, while the others had walked through the streets searching for the last purchase. When we were eating we have given our personal present to Dani, our guide. He has been our guide and moreover our reference, our photographer teacher, and the most important thing: our friend! He couldn’t return to Barcelona without a small detail and something to remember us and the journey we have shared together.
And now we are on the bus back to Barcelona. Here I can breathe sadness and nostalgia; nobody wants to come back... It has been absolutely incredible. But everything ends.  

31/03/2012:
12:30: After a night of no sleep we are arriving in Barcelona.

And now, I am here remembering all moments, every minute I have spent there, every laugh, every kiss and hug I give and I received, the sun, the monuments, the people, the incredible guide we had, the night and the parties, every photo we took, every step we did... “Wayfarer there is no way way is done on having walked. And on having gone the sight back sees the path on that it never has to return to tread.”


I am nostalgic, many months waiting for it, and it has passed yet. But nobody can stop the time, so I only can say that I’m very lucky to share those days with my classmates, this trip had let me talk with more people, to meet new friends, and to increase the confidence with which I got on well before going to Italy. 
I am sure that this incredible, amazing, spectacular experience will be in my memory until my last day.

PS: Spartans! Au, au, au!

Júlia Prats
2n batx B







No comments:

Post a Comment