Monday, April 9, 2012

MY FIRST DATE. Sandra V. (1r batx A)


My first date was in a beach of Caleta, in the beautiful port of Acapulco (México) when I was travelling with my family a year ago. The situation was very curious because I stayed in the restaurant of the hotel when a boy came up to me and told me if I accompanied him outside the hotel. First I doubted but then I decided to go with him.
When we arrived at the beach, he told me that he liked me and said that he had prepared a surprise for me. We came to the most remote site and in the floor of the beach he had painted a heart with our names and also gave me a lot of flowers.
It was a full moon night and in the sky we saw many stars. It was very hot that night and we decided to swim in the sea. After a while, we decided to go and seat in the sand for talking about some things. Before we started talking I was shaking because I had just come out of water and when he realized he gave me his towel. I found a very nice detail and I thanked him with a smile and a kiss.
Then we started talking about us and what we felt. He told me that from the first moment and I said that to me it had been the same. He said to me that he had a hard time to talk to me because he didn’t know if I felt the same. I explained that I felt the same but I was afraid because I knew when the trip was over we wouldn’t see anymore. He asked me if it was just for that reason, then I bowed my head and said that it was my first date. At the time when he heard my words, he took my hand, said I was the first girl he had felt a special feeling for and then he kissed me.
After the first kiss, there came many more kisses and we were embracing the rest of the night. Both of us knew that moment would end, so we wanted to enjoy all the time we were together. The end of our date came and we parted with a hug and a long kiss, knowing that we would remember that moment as a magical and unforgettable night. 

Sandra Vicente
1r de Batxillerat A

No comments:

Post a Comment