Sunday, April 22, 2012

ITALY 2012. Dani F. (2n batx B)


ITALY

First of all, I would start by saying that this trip has been the best one in my life because I always wanted to visit Venice, and we did it. Furthermore, this trip has been very exciting because all the course spent this week in Italy together, and we were able to talk and know better other mates, and other people told me the same. Personally, I have discovered in Italy different facets of a lot of people that I didn’t know.
We are in a very difficult period of our life, because in a few months we will be studying a degree and we will leave behind the life as we have known until now, studying in the same school with the same mates. I think this trip has helped us a lot to disconnect and have a very good time together.
I was so glad that I didn’t care the long time we spend on the coach and I enjoyed every minute there. I’ve tried to squeeze every second because I was living a dream, looking such a beautiful sculptures and the cradle of the best art in all the meanings.
I visited a lot of places like the campaniles of Venice and Florence, with amazing views at the top of them. I also took a ride in gondola in Venice, obviously, and I loved it, because during the short trip through the “canals” I felt very relaxed and an strange sensation of happiness came over me, because as I said before, Venice has been always the city of my dreams, and I was sitting on a gondola without anything to worry about in that moment. I couldn’t believe most of the things that I lived in Italy because everything happened very fast, and now I remember the week in Italy as it was a couple of days or three, not a whole week, but I have a lot of memories of it.
It reminds me that there are a lot of reasons to be happy and a lot of things to do in our lifetime, and there are many breathtaking sites with a lot of history behind them.
In addition, I would like to say that all this artists who painted pictures or made art, and then, after hundreds of years later, lots of people pay to see what they made, are heroes by my opinion, because in spite of the fact that they are no longer alive physically, obviously, they are still alive in other form, on their art.
Finally, as I said before, during the trip, I tried to enter in all the possible sites and visit all the things that I could, and I really enjoy everything I did there. I travel from Barcelona to Italy with a heavy suitcase, but I return to Barcelona with still more weight, because the uncountable feelings I experimented on Italy have no price, and I wouldn’t change this week for anything.

Dani Fernández
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment