Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MADRID 2012. Daniel C. (4t ESO A)


My school trip to Madrid

I can’t get enough words to explain what I did in Madrid. I couldn’t imagine how this beautiful city would be. Its architecture, people, food, parks, music, art… Everything you need you’ll find it in Madrid.  And I could enjoy it with my  classmates.



Well, I left Barcelona at 5.00 o’clock. At first I thought it would be boring, but instead of sleeping and listening to music all trip long I chatted with my friends, and told jokes to each other. We even made a Nintendo’s championship. We got in Madrid at 2 o’clock and we went to have dinner in a park near  Orient Palace. After having dinner we crossed Madrid to go to The Sun’s square, and we took the bus there to go to the school we slept in. Once we were settled  we had dinner and then we played games in the ground.  Along the next days we visited the Prado’s Museum, El Escorial and Zaragoza. But the best thing I did was when I rented a bark in the Retiro’s Park with some friends and tried  to crash into the other barks. I nearly fell into the water! Coming back to Barcelona our bus started to do some strange movements and obviously it got break. Thanks God we were near Barcelona and we only had to wait for 45 minutes.



So this trip is going to be unforgettable and I hope the next generations can enjoy it too.

Daniel Casas

4t ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment