Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Judit T. (2n batx B)


ITALY FROM A CANON 500D

For a long time ago, I had been hidden inside a place where everything was black and dark: inside Judit’s wardrobe. I couldn’t realize why. It was thought that I woke up a good feelings in her, so I didn’t understand the situation. Not only did she forget about me, but her room was too quiet. I usually heard her mum encouraging her, and saying there were fewer exams. Mum said Italy, too. It was a word which was repeating a lot, until I understood it was a travel. However, not only was it a simple travel to Italy, but it was an experience whose memory would be remembered forever. It sounded interesting. I wish I went with her. And finally, the desired day arrived. When she opened the wardrobe, her eyes were shining excited, and I could see me, a Canon EOS 500d reflex camera, reflected in her look. Judit was again that girl which looked at me with honey and took me with care. She cleaned my memory card and changed my battery. Then, she packed her bag. Both were ready. I was sure that travel will be worth doing, so, come on! Italy is waiting for us!
 
Before stepping italian lands, we had to travel for 14 hours. Despite all the time in the coach, I didn’t feel bored. I enjoyed seeing how people slept. I found out positions I believed impossible, and faces which would become difficult to forget. I could discover everybody opens the mouth when they are sleeping and when Mario said Espartanos...! all the people shouted au, au, au! Seeing it was funny.

First day was a really completed day. Although we felt very tired after the long night by coach, as soon as we arrived and left the bus, we could forget we had slept only a few hours that night. We visited Pisa and Lucca, a nice and picturesque town whose streets were full of beautiful corners. Júlia and Judit rented a tandem and cycled though the town. I dare say they went with a good and unexpected coordination! Finally, we could settle down in the hotel which would become in our home for 4 days.
 
I was used to being around the neck of Judit, and she was used to carrying me all the day and some nights. It’s known that I weigh a bit, but she didn’t complain about it. Although she wasn’t allowed to take photos in some places like, as a case in point, museums or some basilicas, she didn’t save me. Together, not only did we see an overwhelming buildings, but we could overlook breathtaking views whose access was climbing 468 steps, like the bell tower of Florence or Venice. Should I have born with legs, I would have felt tired because of the steps, I’m sure!
 
Every night I needed loading, but every day I kept more and more memories. I met a fantastic boy, called Dani. He is a friendly and cheerful person who taught Judit some photography techniques. She paid attention, so she learnt how to take better photos. Using me isn’t easy. Despite my complexity, she took some good photos. I know Venice and Burano won the heart of Judit. And I agree with her. Venice is a peculiar city where you can smell love in the air, and Burano is a different town whose colorful houses create perfect reflections on the quiet water.

Now, again, I’m inside the wardrobe until summer, I presume. A hard time is thought to be approaching, and although she loves me, I also distract her. Italy has been a fantastic travel we’ll never forget, and I could see incredible friendships among all people of 2nd of batx. But I dare say she won’t forget me, and maybe she’ll buy a new objective! We’ll improve because we’ll do our best, and we will take  more fantastic photos!





Canon EOS 500D
Judit Tomsen
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment