Thursday, April 19, 2012

ITALY 2012. Pol V. (2n batx B)


ITALY
Dear Marc,
How are things going on? I hope you and your family are well. I apologize for not having been in touch such a long time; I have been too busy studying and working hard to get a good mark in Batxillerat. I’m writing this e-mail because I have the necessity to tell you about my recently and unforgettable travel with my course partners and some of my teachers.
First of all and to begin with, I have to comment you that I also spent some negative moments in this travel, above all, in the bus, at the beginning, because it was difficult for me to sleep there and to endure the amount of hours we were in it. In addition to, I have to admit that it was different at the end because I could sleep without any problem.
However, there is no denying that it was an experience not to be missed. I had the chance to meet my partners again in completely different circumstances and I also had the opportunity to have lots of new and amazing experiences with them as a case in point, going in a gondola or having lots of fun. What I’m trying to transmit you is that you can see your partners in a different and better way once you have had an experience like this one.
I can’t forget to tell you that we could visit many important and overwhelming monuments and cities such as Pisa, David or some important Duomos. What is more, we had a lot of free time to explore or visit whatever we wanted. Finally, I have to add that we all enjoyed many typical Italian food like pizza, pasta and many ice creams.
To tell the truth, I wish we could have such an amazing travel in a near future seeing that I’m sure that it would be great. What is more, we could go with our families to another fantastic country like Italy.
Please, don’t forget to write me soon because it’s ages since I’ve heard from you and I really miss you.
Best wishes
Paul Smith

Pol Villodres
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment