Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CHEATING. Sandra G. (3r ESO C)


Cheats never win, and winners never cheat
IF I COPY:

Friday 17/2/12 7:45 am, my house
I just got up. I prepare my bag. I open the diary and look at the subjects that I have to do today. No! I have an English exam and I forgot it! I don’t know what I do, I don’t have any time to study now… I think that I will make a very small cheat of the most important things of the exam so I don’t fall.

Friday 17/2/12 8:05 am, my house
Well! It is finished! I take the bag and I go running to the school.

Friday 17/2/12 10:40 am, classroom
I don’t know the question number 5. I’ll take the cheat very quietly and I’ll look it without anyone noticing.
-       Sandra! What’s this? Are you copying? Give me the exam! You have a 0!

IF I DON’T COPY:

Friday 17/2/12 7:45 am, my house
I just got up. I prepare my bag. I open the diary and look at the subjects that I have to do today. No! I have an English exam and I forgot it! I don’t know what I do… Ok! I will study this quarter of an hour at home and all the way to school too.

Friday 17/2/12 10:40 am, classroom
I don’t know the question number 5. Well, I leave it white. I expected that, if I don’t study, I won’t get good marks. I should have studied yesterday. The next time I study it before and won’t let the last minute.

Monday 20/2/12 9:30 am, 3r ESO C class
-      Sandra, your exam.
Yes! I got a 6’30! It’s not much note but I’ve passed the exam. I’m glad that I haven’t made a cheat because perhaps the teacher saw it and put me a 0.


Sandra Garbí
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment