Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DESCRIBING PEOPLE. Celia M. (3r ESO A)

These are my cousins; they are all older than me, so I’m the youngest.

Maria is the tallest girl; she’s the girl with the green t-shirt. She’s really intelligent and she’s a doctor. She’s also really talkative and she has got a nice cat.

His brother is the boy with jeans. His name is Alberto. He’s sometimes a big liar and he’s really shy. Alberto is younger than Cristina, but Cristina is the shortest person of the group, I’m taller than her! 

She very sincere not like his brother Alberto! She’s thin and she has a really healthy diet.

The girl with big earring is my sister. I sometimes hate her but she really loves me and I love her too. She’s pretty and very unlucky... But she’s the fastest girl in her class. She hates dirty thing and it’s obsessed with cleanliness.

But Marcos is totally opposed; his room is the dirtiest ever. He’s very absent-minded; he wants to travel really far from house at the future because his parents are always saying he needs to clean the room. I think he will become cleaner in the future or I expected. He’s always happy; I think he sometimes feels the happiest boy on the world. He isn’t very strong, Alberto is stronger than him.

  
Celia Monteagudo

3rd A

No comments:

Post a Comment