Monday, October 28, 2013

FACE READING. ÉRIC F. ( 3r ESO A )


FACE READING


Face; Square
Eyebrows: Curved
Eyes: Oval
Nose: Long
Mouth: Large

I’m a very ambitious and determined person so I do things the best way possible.  The truth is that I’m quite curious and an incredibly gossip man, I always want to know what is happening around me. I’m also intelligent. Finally I’m really mean and I often get angry when I have to pay something that has a big price.

Face: Square and a bit round
Eyebrows: Thin
Eyes: Oval
Nose: Long and small
Mouth: Large

The woman we can see in this photo is Courtney Cox.

She is incredibly friendly and sensitive and she’s also very ambitious and determined. She’s not very confident so she doesn’t trust what other people promise to her.  

She’s really intelligent and quite curious.  She’s a little bit shy and she gets uncomfortable when she is talking in front of other persons about an important thing. 

But she is very generous and she is always helping people when they need it.


Face: Squared
Eyebrows: Curved
Eyes: Oval
Nose: Long
Mouth: Narrow


The man we can see here is Matthew Perry. He’s a very ambitious and determined man. He’s a bit curious and he likes investigating a lot of things. 

Then he’s also very intelligent and he’s got a lot of experience about the world. Finally he’s incredibly mean and he doesn’t like giving money to the people.


ÉRIC FORTES MOREL
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment