Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MY FIRST ... Judit S. (1r batx A)

MY FIRST DAY IN BATXILLERAT

My first day in batxillerat was September 12th. I don't understand why school started in a Thursday when it could have been a wonderful week to say goodbye to the endless summer. I don't mind that but... I would know why all my friends from other school didn't go yet?! They laughed at me (joking). The day before I felt tired, sad, nervous  and happy at the same time. I couldn't have control of my emotions.

I remember Mari told us that Rosa Maria had problems and she couldn't come in a few days... It was a sad news for us because; how we could start the course without our tutor? Now I'm glad to have her here again.

Although it meant that freedom finished, it was a lovely day because we didn't have homework yet and it was perfect to meet my friends I hadn't seen for all the holidays! But I have to admit that at the second hour I had already wanted to go out of class.

Last year I was looking for other schools because people from other courses had told me that it was so difficult and you had to work hard. But when I realized it was late and my destination is here, where I started school and where I'll finish it.



                                                                                                  Judit Soriano

                                                                                                  1r batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment