Thursday, October 24, 2013

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Eulàlia C. (2n batx A)

Pet peeves

I don't consider myself an obsessive person but there are things that I can't stand. I think all the people have pet peeves and these are my top 10.

1. I really hate when the phone is ringing and when I finally get it, it has stopped ringing.

2. Another thing I can't bear is when I'm with a group of people and only one is talking and doesn't let the others talk, or when I'm talking and other people interrupts me.

3. When I try to throw something to the bin like a basketball player and it doesn't enter.

4. When I'm playing basketball and the ball starts moving around the basket and it finally falls out.

5. When someone writes things on my books with pens.

6. When a person (normally girls) make up too much and they seem clowns.

7. When a person who is very good at one thing says he/she isn't so the others say how perfect he/she is. For example, there is a boy who is singing in front of his friends and he says:"Oh my god, I sing too bad" If he thought he sand too bad, he wouldn't sing in front of other people.

8. When someone is lying to me and I know he isn't saying the truth.

9. When two persons are talking about something secret and doesn't want me to hear about it, so they start saying things to each other in the ear and laughing.

10. When I try to enter the USB to the computer and it doesn't enter after the tenth time.

These are my pet peeves what about yours?


Eulàlia Carrascal

2n Batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment