Thursday, October 24, 2013

FACE READING. Rebeca A. (3r ESO C)


FACE READING


REBECA ALDEA


According to Face Reading Guide I’m friendly and sensitive because I have got a round face; I agree that I’m friendly, but I think that I’m not very sensitive.

 I’m a curious person because I have curved eyebrows, and this is true because I’m a girl who wants to learn more things. My eyes are a bit close together so I’m a girl who can be intolerant sometimes and I think that this is true. I think that my nose is normal. My mouth is normal and large, so I’m generous and I think that it’s true
· Face: quite round
· Eyebrows: curved and quite heavy
· Eyes: a bit close together
· Nose: normal
· Mouth: large and normal

Leonardo dicaprio
According to Face Reading Guide Leonardo is ambitious and determined because he’s got a square face. He is a bit curious because his eyebrows are a bit curved. He is intelligent because his eyes are oval. Leonardo has a normal nose. His mouse is very round, so he is sensitive.


Face: square
 Eyebrows: a bit curved
 Eyes: oval
 Nose: normal
Mouth: round


 Cara delevigne
According to Face Reading Guide Cara is ambitious and determined because she’s got a square face. 

She is a woman who can be serious sometimes because of her heavy eyebrows. Her eyes are normal. She is curious because her nose is large. She is generous and a bit sensitive because she has a large and round mouth.



Eyebrows: quite heavy
 Eyes: normal
Nose: large
Mouth: large and round

REBECA ALDEA
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment